We received feedback on all the aspects of our commercial that needs polishing. My tasks for this week is to make sure the logo transition is finalized and to add credits at the end. 
I confirmed the list of the credits and spell checked everything to ensure all names are spelled correctly and everyone that needs to be included in the credits are included. I started exploring different options for the ending credits and how to tie it into the theme of our commercial so everything seems more cohesive from a branding and design point of view.
I used the bevels on the perfume bottle as an inspiration and designed the credits to mimic the same elements. 
Back to Top